Follow @trekkest

Monday, June 2, 2008

What is a Mobile Photography Studio?

I have portable professional studio lights that travel with me on short notice. I bring my camera and set up a studio in your home or business and use my own backdrop or a favorite place in your home. Setting up a studio in a familiar environment results in beautiful, relaxed pose portraits that bring out the best in a subject.

Next, I take a minimum of 25 shots from our sitting and create an Individual Portrait Slideshow view on your own television screen. This unique DVD is yours to keep whether or not you order prints from me. Additional DVD Copies are only $10.00 each.

The fee is only $75.00 for me to bring my studio into your home and to guarantee 25 poses on a High Quality DVD Slideshow to conveniently enjoy on your own TV.

If you wish for me to print some of the pictures on portrait paper, you pay only for the poses you choose. I'll mat them and frame them for you or you can take the finished pictures anywhere else for matting and framing. Prices for additional services here... http://rltphotoartist.com/index_mobilestudio.htm

At this price, I will travel up to 25 miles. If you a slightly further away, give me a call and let's chat. Or, you can email me at webgoddess@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading my blog.
http://www.rltphotoartist.com/

No comments: