Follow @trekkest

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Let's Go!

Let's Go!



Here's my new page to help you get your picture to me.  Naturally, the easiest way is if you have a picture on your computer already.  You can just make it an email attachment to your email to me at renee@rltphotoartist.com.



If you have a neighbor that could scan it for you or a techie friend, that can work well too.  They can email the picture to me as an attachment as well.



If you want to take it to Kinko's or Staples, they can scan it for you at 300 or 600 dpi (dots per inch) so I will have enough information to do a really good job for you.



If you want me to meet you at Kinko's or Staples and help you get it scanned and pick up the digital file (cd) from you right there, that is cool too.  I can start as soon as I get home to my studio.



If you just want to mail it in the good old US mail, you can do that.  Send it to P.O. Box 21119, Riverside CA 92516.



It's not hard...call me if you need me to pick it up from you in person or if you need to discuss any other ideas or needs.



Thanks for reading my blog and for visiting my page at www.photorestoration4u.com or rltphotoartist.com.



Have a wonderful internet day!

No comments: