Follow @trekkest

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Premier Service Bank Business of the Month

I am really getting some great samples ready for my exhibition at my bank, Premier Service Bank during the month of January.

It's a great bank on Arlington Ave., across the street from Shamel Park--(the park with the swimming pool that I almost drowned in. Note: If you are a swimming instructor and a kid tells you that they can't swim, please don't have them jump in the deep end to prove it. Who in their right mind would make someone do such a terrifying thing? Oh well, he had a hook.

But I digress....

I will have rotating samples the whole month showing the restorations I do from damaged photos and the beautiful works of art I create on real canvas from snap shots or slides. It's not enough just to take a photo and have it copied onto canvas. If you want the picture to look like a painting, there are enhancements that must be made to the picture...and I have developed a very good technique for this process. I use heavy duty, kiln-dried canvas stretcher bars and real artist canvas with paint highlights and finished with a professional 2 part giclée finish.

Once people see them, they get it so I am hoping to get more exposure from this exhibition in the lobby. I won't be there but I will be stopping by often to refresh the exhibits.

For a great bank, go to http://www.premierservicebank.com and check them out. They treat you like banks used to treat their customers. You will love them.

No comments: