Follow @trekkest

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grand Opening in March 2010

These are really exciting times for me. My husband and I have been working for about 9 months to get a retail location in the Brockton Arcade in Riverside CA. It's all coming together in March 2010 when we complete the move to our new location at Riverside Stamp and Coin Arts Center at 6730 Magnolia Avenue in Riverside. We are next to Suelin Florist right in the Brockton Arcade.

I will have my portfolio work on display and my examples of before and after photo restorations to show what I can do to make a memory for you. My customers love to take old photos and surprise their loved ones with beautiful gallery wrapped portraits on real canvas. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can't lose.

But, there will be a few surprises coming up for those of you who love to see what local Riverside Artists are doing. Keep checking back for exciting announcements to come. The Riverside Stamp and Coin Arts Center is going to be a great place to plug into the local artist community.



No comments: