Follow @trekkest

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Saguaro Cactus

Well, we are planning a great trip to Tucson to capture the Saguaro Cactus at sunset...or sunrise if I can get up that early. There is also a beautiful mission that is still an active place of worship called Mission San Xavier del Bac and it is known as the Eiffel Tower of Tucson if you can believe what you read on Yahoo...:-) Finally, Rose Canyon Lake looks like a pretty site. I just got a new larger format camera so I should be able to capture even more detail of the beauty we will see on the trip.

There a lot of beautiful things around to take pictures of...but I think I would just like to remind anyone who happens upon this blog to remember to take pictures of your family today. Take some pictures for no reason at all. Then, if they are digital, please back them up to a cd. I know that you have heard this before....but, speaking from experience, it is a real bummer to lose any memory at all of your happy times in life.

We are only here a very short while. I am realizing this more and more every day. I remember a survey that is well known now of people over 95 who were asked if they had to do it all over again, what would they do different in their life? Do you know that most of them said they would have taken more risks. That includes looking like a geek taking pictures of your family for no special reason. Go get the camera and make some memories.

Renee :-)
http://www.rltphotoartist.com/

No comments: